Mr. Unpredictable

The most awaited moment after the New Year celebration is to be with my closest girlfriends on the first day of class and have dinner with them at Jollibee and chika just about everything with them all. Yet, out of the three gal pals I've been so closed with, only one came with me but no worries. I still loved the company of a true friend like Richie. I know the others are quite busy with work and stuffs but we'll all be reunited for sure.

Well, to start off, Richie and I were definitely giggly about updates from our lives, Sendong, school and especially matters of the love department. It was such a joy sharing with her of the things I so wanna share with my sisters but couldn't do so because they might not approve of it and it felt quite awkward to have it talk out with them. What is even weird is I feel more comfortable being with my non-biological sisters when the topic shifts to talking about boys and the likes. Haha! 

And the moment when we were kind of talking about our lovelife, I felt so happy for my girlfriend since she's starting to move on with her last relationship. She now finds another love interest and she hopes just like any girl is praying for that this one she is crazy about might be the right one for her. 

Then all of a sudden, during our ever so-loud laughter and bruhahas, we kind of babbled about reciprocal love for she and I have such similar situations. I asked her about her opinion on my recent "kilig" and she thinks there's a special thing going on between me and the guy, let's just call him, Mr. Unpredictable. :) 

The fact that both of me and that dude felt something special for each other even after so many years has passed by, Richie and I are certain that there is indeed a "compromise of reciprocal concessions" between Mr. Unpredictable and me. Haha! Inspired by Secured Transactions class, I guess SO. 

I really hope that Mr. Unpredictable will still sweep me off of my feet and stay true to his feelings for me. It wouldn't take a scientist to know what's actually going on between us for even a 6 year old kid knows that when you looked me in the eye, there were sparks in it and that for me,  it is undeniable that for years, that same feeling I get from the very first time I fell for you is the one that gets me everytime I look into those eyes. 

This was the feeling that is the hardest to deny. Your smile, everything about you even the thought of your name alone creates a sudden upsurge of different emotions, the fast beat of my heart and no matter how I try not to still feel that same feeling for almost eight years now can not be controlled. YOU are still the one. I still feel you the way I felt when I was just 15 years old.

I don't know if you are reading this right now, but I am pretty sure if you do and if you still feel the same way for me after all those years, I will just be here waiting for you to come back and let's see where destiny takes us.You are still my very heart and life. Always. But recently, you have been missing in action and it's kinda bothering me at times. Hmn.. the last moment we chat was amazing but why the sudden disappearance? Hey, Mr. Unpredictable, are you still there?  =)

0 comments: