#ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines

I am a self-confessed foodie and today I was alone at home while trying to arrange stuffs in our little mini-grocery/tindahan. I was the "tindera" for the day since my Mom went to the City to manage the documents for this year's tax payment on our house, store and our car. Since I've been quite hungry after tending our store and cleaning the house, I treated myself with another Philippine street food. Look it!


Other favorite street food includes kwek-kwek (orange egg), balut, tempura and squid ball. There are more things I have yet to discover for in my beloved country that's why the title says it all, twitter trending inspired. Haha! Indulging my taste buds on some streefoods is just one of the main reason why truly it is more "bibo" (fun) in the Philippines. And. I. LOVE. IT! Masarap na fishball,anyone? Hehe. Until next street food discovery! Xoxo.. =)

0 comments: