Baby Ruth's and Lotsa Positivity!

Too much paper work, readings and worries. At times I lose much of my focus and that positive radiance. But whenever I envision my future to be and glancing at the url address of my blog account. THINK OF HAPPY THOUGHTS.. that, my love, get's me going through turbulent times! =) 

Prayers. Smiles. Hugs. Laughter. Music. Meditate. Happy Thoughts and Chocolates solves it all. I'ma munch baby ruth's right now. Nomnom. Chocolates' are heaven sent for they act as an aphrodisiac to my stressed body. Scientists say that chocolate contains henylephylamine which causes more happy neurons in our body to suppress pain and stress thus making the human body cured and energized. This same hormone is the same one that our brain triggers when we fall in-love. Although I am not in-love these days but I feel like I am every time I eat chocolates most especially in times where I am so fussed about work, school and the council. 

Chocolates are my savior for they not only come to my rescue when I feel weak but it is also because when I eat it, it lowers my cholesterol level and reduces any kind of heart disease due to the pressure and exhaustion from worrying a lot. 

However, ones happiness and hope of solving problems is not just based on chocolates alone. But being positive in everything you do, the good vibes is all in all, what makes a part of living a life of contentment. So instead of complaining and cursing like a drunken sailor because of piles of  work to do and stress is killing me making me look old, ugly and bitter. Then I might as well try to change my perspective and rather be grateful in whatever situation I am. Being grateful even at bad times is what makes you strong. Smiling at it and making a way to solve a problem  should be practiced more often. For there is no fashion statement or an accessory that shines better than a positive and radiant self. 

Cursing is a sin and if we keep on getting bitter of the tiresome job we do on a mundane basis, papangit na nga tayo tapos nakapagsala pa tayo sa kaka-curse natin at ang ending, walang output para masolve ang problema making your day very unproductive. Living a life with an attitude of gratitude is a life worth living. Thinking positive is always the best thing to do and choosing to be happy is sexy. It looks good on anyone. Choosing to be positive would eventually save my future in jeopardy. Kaya, tawanan na lang ang problema at magmove-on! Get back to living and the cycle goes on.

Hurray to whoever discovered the chocolate. You are a genius!  =)

0 comments: