Order me this when we go to Jollibee..

Haha! It's been a fun day with mom after we went to the Church and prayed fervently. I just love being with my mother. I love her soooo much! I just can't imagine myself if she's not with me. I might be at a loss for anything. Having these cordial dates with my mom is one of the best past times for me. Talking to her, praying with her and giggling with her. Aaah.. mi mama mi amore! 

After we had finished praying that Sunday evening, we then took our dinner at Jollibee. It is one of our common favorite fast food chains. She told me to order her her favorite C2 and asked for any soup available. I then introduced her to one of my food cravings from Jollibee. Their macaroni soup although I still miss their tuna pie. 

So whoever among my close friends who have read this, if you want to treat me.. just so you know, I love JB's macaroni soup. Just sayin'  =)

0 comments: