Kiong Hee T'han Chi with FIF & my Family

In celebration of the Chinese New Year, my sisters from MKP Glenice & Zam had a sleepover in our house on 22 and planned to jog early on 23 in the City Plaza then off to the market to buy ingredients on making pink na biko. It was actually a dare and so we took the challenge seriously. LOL! It was the first time that we ate pink na biko with my family and it was just as tasty as the ordinary brown biko. My family was amazed and shocked for they too have eaten such biko for the first time.. pink! As in, pink kaayo! :D So here is our take on the "pagsure ba kay magpink ta ug biko ron!" Tadaaa!



Instead of saying Kong Hei Fat Choi which is Happy Chinese New Year for Thai's, but the Chinese would say Kiong Hee T'han Chi. Just so you know.. I have Chinese blood, or so I thought :D

0 comments: