Boongon for a bitchy mouth sore!

Last week and up to now, I still have gum/mouth sores and it's very painful to talk and even to eat. Whenever I get this, I feel so weak and feverish. I feel bitchy too! Huh! It's like getting PMS! Waa! I don't feel like being pretty and in a good mood. I don't feel like studying and I feel like I am uncomfortable going out. I just wanna hibernate at home until such time that these sores are healed. I dunno what's wrong with my health because so far, I believe I am healthy it's just that I just don't understand why I often get mouth sores when in fact I do take a bath everyday, I regularly brush my teeth and I eat healthy foods. Then my sister told me that maybe I lack vitamin C or that I am not eating a lot of fruits or vegetables too. Well, I beg to disagree coz I am a foodie and I love eating fruits such as banana's and this one, boongon.

But either way, I decided to bombard my meal and snacks with lotsa fruits on the table. I've been eating tons of citrus fruits and taking my medicine, a chewable ascorbic acid. I decided to buy a dozen pack of poten cees and drink it up three times a day after taking my meal. 

So as you can see, I am trying my very best to keep fit and healthy. During in between studies, instead of eating junk foods I am firm in wanting to eat fruits. As a proof, I have this picture on the left side. Haha! 

I am currently eating a Filipino fruit which we call "boongon". It's sweet and sour but I just love the taste of it. It's quite cheap to buy and yet it's so rich in vitamin c. That's why all the more, I love this fruit! I am planning to make a smoothie based on this fruit. I just hope it'll taste delish! I loved eating it for it's soft to eat making it less painful for me to munch at.

Haaay.. I  really  do hope this will help me gain back my utter freedom of talking and eating more foods. Muhaha! Still crossing my fingers for positive results. Help me pray for my health. Thanks a bunch! Xoxo.. =)

0 comments: