PSS Batchmates Get Together

Another reunion happened this month with my political science batchmates. It was amazing for we had dinner with some of my classmates after me and Carol had finished taking our exam on Secured Transactions which was quite a headache. Thank God my pss mates decided we go out for dinner so that I can relax my braincells. Hehe. After we had our dinner at Tita Fannies we then head on to Iliganon since Sportsbuck Karaoke was full during that night. We spent an hour or two singing and chatting with what's new in our lives. I am really happy I get to meet with them. I missed College days so much. I really had fun with Glenice, Carol, Bebang, Ian, Feb, JR and my sister in MKP, sis Zam. So sad the others couldn't make it but like I said, there will always be next times. I am pretty sure there will be part three, four, five and so on. I can't wait :D










As it is, "BIBOOOOOOO ANG POLSCI!" :)

0 comments: