Hoping..

Haha. I bought my planner for this year just last week when my dearest mom told me to go to the grocery and buy goods to be displayed to our mini-store at home. Then I saw a nearby Chinese store those nice-looking planners. I had to buy one and eventually I had my first ever planner in my entire existence. 


I had to have it to somehow organize my kinda-messy-busy lifestyle which I like. Haha. I just hope this ain't gonna be the last planner I'll ever have for the Mayan's predict that this year is their calculated doomsday of the human race. Take note: doomsday happens on my best-friend's natal day, Glenice, on December 21. LOL! What a birthday! 

Nahh.. we can never tell when's that day gonna happen for sure. It could be that it might occur in advance or a bit late. Only God knows our fate on that. He has the sole power to demand that very day to happen unceremoniously. But whether it'll be this year or next, we should all be ready. It's still not too late to pray and forgive those who have sinned on you. We still have enough time to change and come closer to God. I know each of us are afraid of what lies before us for fear in itself is a sign of humanity. We fear the unknown. 


Last year's events made me realize tons of things. I forgave and let go of a deep seated anger. I am now at peace with myself. I think I did enough good deeds in contrary to my bad deeds. For I myself is a firm believer that when we share and do good things, good karma will be a repercussion into our lives. 

Still I am praying that this planner won't be the last planner I'll ever have. I still need to graduate from law school, take the bar, be an attorney soon, help my family and be of good use to the society, be found by my very own MR. RIGHT and fall deeply, insanely and endlessly in love with him and be blessed to see our kids grow in love and faith in God. 

I hope God won't take that opportunity away from me. Please not now. Not yet. I hope my mission here on earth is still on going. I hope..  =)

0 comments: