Eye Care

Eye care is to I care. 
YES! I care for my body as much as I care for the people I love. And when it comes to looking after my health I need to go to my ophthalmologist with my mom today. It was quite a rainy afternoon but it settled down awhile after me and my beloved mother had a heart to heart talk while taking our lunch at Merry Muffet. (Haha!) Awkward to have that talk for the first time with her but it was a great feeling after you have divulged your secrets when it comes to matters of the heart. I mean, I am never open to my mom about it but I guess this is the right time to tell her just about everything now that she gave me the permission to be in a relationship already. Waa! Pressured. But. I think. I am not yet ready. :D But having that talk with her was overwhelming especially so that I now know she's cool with me having a special someone soon. It definitely made my day since I am already 22 and I already have the freedom to have a paramour. LOL! Talking about a very strict family when it comes to lovelife. Indeed, it was a relief. I have yet to find the one though. I hope he'll hurry up. Haha!

After we had that talk, we did went to Salang Optical Clinic and remade a new frame and pair of lenses for my eye glasses. 


Tomorrow will be getting me and my moms glasses. Can't wait  =)

0 comments: