Lady Finger (Bro-as)

That sweet cookie taste. Bro-as. Others call it lady finger but the kind of bro-as I am so addicted at the moment is that tiny-meany circle that tastes so delicious for merienda or after a break from studying. My mom bought this as a paninda but I end up sneaking and getting it from our mini-store. Ssh... :P

First taste it already made me fall in love with it. And since then I've been day-dreaming about it on and on. LOL! Such a foodie, don't you think? Hehe. Now I am looking for more. I thought I'd be going gaga finding which grocery in Iligan aI'll be buying it from but fortunately for me I''ve had to buy these snacks from a mini-grocery  just a walking distance away from our house. Love it! If our Lagermania oven is back to baking, I'll nevertheless learn cooking all sorts of foods especially this one. The smell of it fresh from the oven and paired with buttercream is making me salivating. Uh-owm!  =)


0 comments: