Last Day Fashion at School

Cheers to the freakin' weekend indeed. Haha! I can smell the holidays and I do believe that today would be the last day of school. So to make the best out of it, I have spiced up the day with a lil bit sultryness in my style of dressing. ;) So take a look at this. The typical fashion for law students like me and take note, ukay2x po yan lahat. You might be surprised sa price. Hehe. As in shocking, it only cost me 130 bucks. How cool is that? Check it out.

Coat from MAX & Co. & the flirty laced dress from STORY made in Korea.
;)

This fluffy shoes is from Duple and found it in the Ukay2x for a reasonable price. Me gusta ;)

So here it is when dressed. I've be smokin' in my class and my students would be like "Woo!" Hehe. It'll be the first time that they'll see me so formal. Let's see who is gonna be stoked for today. Xoxo.
 Haha!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to help your prospects of getting that law firm interview, sign up for JD Match. I work with JD Match and not only do they help you find a firm, they help AmLaw firms find you using a sophisticated matching algorithm. Oh, and did I mention it’s free? How could it get any easier? http://bit.ly/xUSehk