Tangerine Tango for 2012!

Hours before welcoming 2012, me and my pamangkins went shopping for later's preparation for the party and foods. When we went to a certain department store, I took the liberty of looking at this cute piggy bank and I thought it's about time I have to save money. Haha! I bought it and what was even more surprising is that it is colored tangerine tango which is said to be the color for this year. Definitely an optimistic color to boost ones energy, to recharge and move forward. 

Experts at Pantone Color Institute, the color itself does not only symbolize vitality but it is also about urgency and strength. The color itself is all about being hopeful and optimistic which I find very interesting for it resonates with the kind of attitude I adore. I know the year 2012 is going to be a really mind-blowing ride but the vivaciousness of the reddish-orange and warmth brought about by yellow forming this years color is already getting me excited ;) To begin with, let me introduce you to my beloved piggy bank with a touch of tangerine tango of course. Haha!

Oinkieeeee!!

0 comments: