Missed teh fun!

Aaah.. I've really wanted to join today's judicial run but sadly they ran out of jersey's. It would have been perfect matched with my violet sneakers too. Not only was I bummed with the thought of not helping donate a few bucks but it would have been great that I attended since I loved the jersey design and I've had most of my colleagues at school attended this event and even my professors at law school as well as my fraternal brothers and sisters too. Sigh! Truly, I missed the fun. It would have been my first official experience on a running marathon. I did not lose carbs for not attending this judicial run. Oh well, there's always next times. I hope by next year I could attend some other fun run in Iligan City. Instead of feeling remorseful, I better read my book on Shariah 4 and Taxation. Gotta be at school before 1pm. Hoping for a Sunny Day! :)

0 comments: