Out of the old and in for the new :)

I've been spring cleaning my room or the entire house today to make way for a bigger space more particularly in my study room. Maybe because it's the end of the year 2011 and I am about to jump start another challenging year ahead. Or is it because since it's the rainy season and it is time for mosquitoes to procreate. Damn! I really need to get rid of some stuffs because I've had quite a number of mosquito bites already. Not good to look at and definitely alarming for my health since I've had a history on dengue fever. 

So in order for me to keep myself busy & healthy, I've decided to choose which of my things are of no use to me or that I just used once or twice and never planned of using it again. I must get rid of these things for it has also become the looming place for these freakin' mosquitoes. Argh! Thus, I have to distinctly choose which of my oh-so-piled-up-like-a-mountain of dresses, shoes, bags, etc. shall be thrown out of my closet so that I'll have these things lined up for a garage sale. 

In the Pinoy dialect, we call the act of starting a garage sale as "ukay-ukay". It's pretty rampant here in my place and I've used my creativeness so as to clean the entire room and sell it to get some cold cash and buy more sensible things especially so that it'll my Dad's 77th birthday and I've got tons of gifts to buy for my family and for the upcoming exchanging gift at law school on our Christmas party this weekend. Not to mention the year end party also with my MKP family. Hehe.

Feast your eyes on the few pictures I took. This is the opening day of my "ukay-ukay" and I thought it would be better if I called up my sister and do place her collection of wedding dresses, Filipiniana's, Barong Tagalog, Cocktail Dresses, and Toga's too since she has a business for renting the latter. Of course, I'll get a few percentage too. Haha! So here I am again, the business-oriented me.. :))








And of course, don't forget to include my ever-loyal bodyguard on duty.. tadaaaaaaaan!!

Introducing one of my two pet dogs but in a chain coz he might bite my customers. He's not too friendly to people he hasn't encountered quite a few times. Oh, say hi to Beckham! Haha. The other dog who is also my love other than Beckham is way cuter than the latter. Becks is purely askal while the other one, Alejandro is quite a mestizo. I dunno what breed of dog Ale is but he's really cute and very malambing. I have two male dogs who are my buddies at home. I named them after famous personalities, of course, David Beckham my fave soccer player and Alejandro from Boyce Avenue who is my favorite musician among the Manzano brothers Daniel and Fabian. Hehe. 

Well, everything went fine and I had garnered quite a few bucks in this unplanned business. LOL! Until tomorrow then. Tata! :)

0 comments: