Day 08: A Picture of the Best Moment of Your Life.

I could not count how many best moments in my life I have had. I have never tucked away those moments in my memory even the worst ones too because without the latter, life wouldn't be so complete and what would heaven be for without having to experience a little or so much of the bad things in life, right? We wouldn't appreciate the thought of living if everything is just for happiness and not being able to handle the predicaments every human being faces in life as a whole. 

The fact that I have lived and I am still alive today is for me one of the best moments in my life already. To have such loving family is another, being able to with few but real good friends, to finish undergrad and proceeding law school are just some of the best moments in my life. It's hard for me to choose which one will it be. 

But perhaps I would say it will be the moment when I traveled to Cebu for the first time with my brother and a few of his colleagues. I say it was the best moment not just because it was the first time in the longest time that I have traveled from another place aside from Iligan City. But it was the first time too that I had the experience of riding on an airplane and to go out with my political science batch mates at dawn in Cebu without any chaperon. Haha! I mean, what the hell! Life is too short not to try things and break from monotony for once. I think it's the essence of being free from the mundane life I have for 22 years that makes it worth considering to be a "best moment" in my life. 

I thank my brother for that chance of traveling with him and having met new faces during their PICE (Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers) Convention in the said place. I was really excited to board on plane for the first time or travel by sea coz I could not remember anymore the last time I was on a ship or the thought that I've traveled to another place. It was like discovering everything from the very first day I began walking this planet. 

For me, having that trip is a breath of fresh air clearing my already cluttered braincells from reading piles of books in law school. It was definitely a trip worth remembering. So here's a few of the pictures we took travelling Cebu most particularly when we went to the Taoist Temple:

From L-R (My big brother Jun, Me, Ate Rose & Kuya Ariel) All three are civil engineers :)

This is me with my biological brother. Missed him! He is now in Jubail working. Can't wait for him to come back to the Philippines. Hehe.

What big dragon, ey! Hehe. Totally feeling the Chinese aura. :P

Inscribed at the gate the words "Attain Holiness". I wish I am able to perfectly do that. :)

Entrance gate at Cebu's Taoist Temple.



At the top of TP viewing the whole City of Cebu. With us is a close friend of my brother who is Ate Anne.  




Hinawak Mode! :D


At our back is China's own version of Italy's Trevi Fountain. Hope what I've wished for will come true, soon enough :)



At night time before we go back to Iligan City, I met with some of my political science friends and my best friend Meow2x. We took quite a few pictures after a karaoke session, going to McDo, bar hopping and went to Starbucks. So here it is:

Me, with my polsci buds Ian, Stef & Bes Meowy eating our midnight snack at McDo. Hehe.

My treat to them. It's been a long time! Hehe :P
The pretty girls rocking Cebu City! Haha. Bar hopping! It's a good thing my Kuya permitted me to go out very late in the evening. So happy! Freedom! Heheh :)

Ian's treat at Starbucks! ;)



We took a picture after our Karaoke session with my brothers friends. :)


My bestfriend Meowy! I hope to see her soon the next time I will visit the Queen City of the South.
I shall return. Hehe. :)
What makes this the best moment was not just the declaration of freedom or independence on my part but getting to have a vacay even for a few days, meeting new faces and reuniting with my old friends. Good times! :)

0 comments: