Cotton Candy

Mom and I went to church today and when it was finally time to go home I told her to give me five pesos coz I was curious of how that pink cotton candy tasted that that man was selling nearby. I know as a kid, every time we go to church my Dad or Mom would always buy us this, maybe an ice cream or fish ball. I really miss those days. The innocence. And the moments where I spend my time being with my Dad at Church and giving me extra money because Mom was too stingy. Hehe. But I miss my Dad. Two years passed by and still, I can't believe he is gone. Every now and then, every smallest detail would always remind me of him such as this cotton candy. It has been years that I haven't tasted it and so to quench my thirst for it, I got one and took a picture of the one who sold it although he's quite the shy type. Hehe. 


Finally =)

Haha. Yumm-ey! 

Nomnom! A sweet tooth like me is satisfied for the day. Until next food trip :D

0 comments: