Day 04

A picture of yourself 10 years ago.

Hmn.. for this purpose I tried to bring back to life my 3n1 HQ printer whom I believe was a sleeping beauty for like almost a year already. Good thing I found the right driver and software to install it on my netbook. I just love the fact that my netbook is an HQ colored white; 10.2 high res paired with the white printer, scanner, photocopier of the same brand. Aren't they perfect for each other? Hehe. 


So here's me, 10 years ago. I was like incoming sophomore high school student at that time. More likely I was about 13 years old. It was during our intramural sportsweek and we were all obliged to wear our P.E. uniforms  *yeah, that one! super-yellow* and with me is quite an extended pompoms :D 

Look at me! 10 years ago.. Muhaha. This is fun. Made me remember lots of beautiful things. Aah.. high school life. Where on earth are my classmates before? Are they still alive? What kinds of work do they have? Is my high school crush married already? Waa! Questions.. endless.. haven't contacted with these people yet. I hope we will soon be having our reunion like that of my other batches in my senior high school years. Miss them!




0 comments: