Day 01




 Day 01- A picture of yourself taken on the first day of the challenge with 15 facts about who you really are.




1. I am a big fan of Boyce Avenue.

2. At 10 years old, I won the "Fastest Ice-Cream on a Stick Eating Competition" in our place. #Proud :D

3. I hate pineapples (phobia, don't ask why!)

4. I love chili's or spicy foods.

5. I wanted to become a UN volunteer, big time! If only.. :/

6. Tuna pie is my all time favorite snack. Me gusta!

7. Now that I am 22, I just found out that I am allergic to hard liquors (honest!) Blame it on T-ice! Haha. If you offer me a drink, please forgive me if I can't take even a sip unless if you have with you a bunch of antihistamines. Hehe. But really, I DON'T drink :)

8. My blood type is AB.

9. I am near-sighted.

10. I am not a good cook, but I am learning. Hehe.

11. I still wear the gold ring given to me as a present by my sister when I was still in Grade 4. After 13 years, it's still in my hands. You can say that I am a KEEPER ♥ ;)

12. I can't freakin' whistle (bummer!)

13. I was born on Friday the 13th. Haha! Think twice before you do something stupid against me. (Be scared, be really scared!) LOL. But Karma will do the rest though. I am a firm believer of that. What goes around comes around, indeed. So, watch out!

14. Using my own money, I bought my very first Blackberry cellphone last year. Yey! <\;)

15. I had my first trip alone without any chaperon just this summer at Bukidnon for the ALSP (Association of Law Students of the Philippines) Mindanao Convention. Freedom! Haha :P Truly, to travel is a very liberating thing to do. In short, I ♥ traveling :)

0 comments: