Pucker up!

SILVER LIPS! Haha! I so love this. Right before we finished lakwatcha to go shopping and eating dinner at Max's, my closest soro sis bought this cutesy purse for me. She's one of the sweetest sisters I am lucky to have with in the Mu Kappan family at law school. Her being thoughtful, funny, witty & candid is what I love about her. She's just like my elder biological sisters. Zamia as well as Glenice are two of my most treasured friends ever. Although Zam and I are here in Manila for the internship at UP, we really really missed another extension of our life back in Iligan which is Glenice. Haha! Soon, we shall be reunited. Ooh, what else is amazing for today is to have learned another expression from my co-interns all the way from Tawi-tawi. The word kalasahan takaw means I love you. So yeah, since Zam's from Tawi-tawi, I told her this and she was surprised. Haha! So much for that, thanks again for making me feel good. Xoxo. ♥ ;)
Mwah! Mwah! Tsup! Tsup! Slurp! Slurp! AyLLLL. Bleh! 



0 comments: