Words That Change Lives

I'll be missing my family in the Committee on Government Enterprises and Privatization at the House of Representatives especially Ma'am Cora our Committee Secretary, Ms. Cherryl & Sir Greg. My mentors in the fields of academic, work, also in love (winks*) and life in general. Haha! I was caught off guard for kaninas despidada & gift. Re-reading your message on a stick note you guys inserted in the HREP bag was so sweet and I'm tryna stop myself from crying na jud. LOL! Thank you so much for taking good care of me, for making me feel comfortable as if I've already worked with you all for years & for teaching me the mundane tasks that I need to know within the HREP. It's been a great four-month stay in the Committee. You guys are amazing! I'm blessed to have met you guys along with Atty. Mon, Sir Jay, Ma'am Celly, Ma'am Lina, Ma'am Rica, Sir Paulo and the others. God bless po, stay young at heart & see y'all soon! I'll bare in mind these messages you carefully crafted. I'll treasure it in my heart. Until we meet again. ♥ ;) #blissandbless




0 comments: