My RTD Experience!

When Ma'am Maggie told me I'd lead the pack, I was quite surprised. Although I am used to lead the group but the idea of having to prepare a Round Table Discussion with prominent heads of the Philippine LGU's, staff of the House of Representatives, Manila based Media, politicians and students from different universities in Manila is quite nerve-wracking. Being a probinsyana, this was an insurmountable mountain to conquer. Sleepless nights, minute disagreements and conflict of ideas with my fellow members from the Congressional Internship Program for Young Mindanao Leaders was not a joke at all. I knew this was coming but things were successful in the end. Thank God for supportive group mates, HREP advisers, mentors as well as the love and inspiration radiated to me by my family, friends and that special someone back in Iligan City.

Hmn.. this is my team. Our overnight sessions, eatings and kagagohan and just about everything that adds up spice in our CIPYML journey! I'll be missing these people, my a.k.a. COAL PEEPS! ;)









0 comments: