Policy Paper Defense

September 12 is the day. God bless to us, group 10! All throughout the journey, I am glad I met you guys. Never did I expect that I get to befriend people like you who hail from different parts in Mindanao. Forming a bond with you guys is one of the best thing that happened in my CIPYML journey. To our bubbly and unpredictably quirky leader, Ralph, we love you! This once in a lifetime chance to meet other potential leaders in Mindanao made a big impact in my entire being. You all have been an inspiration to finish this policy paper. To Ma'am Malou salamat po. Our abrupt stay in the Congress was one great experience we will never forget especially people like you who have treated us as your very own children. Thank you! Finally we're done with the madugong labanan at UP-NCPAG. Thankfully things were good and we will be doing some finishing touches soon. Much paper works to accomplish and until then, buh-bye Manila! I so want to go home na. Iligan, I miss you! October 05 please magmadali ka na. Hehe. Oh well, kudos to my groupmates Aliah Pumbaya, Yush, Prince Noroddin Ibrahim, Yash Gutierrez Maba and especially sa among group leader, my baby girl Ralph Ivan thanks for being so patient and understanding. Mwah! Good job to all of us! Now's the time to unwind. Hehe! ♥ :)







0 comments: