Proverbs 16:09

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his step.."

The end of second semester is where another journey awaits for me. So many plans this summer, travels and seeking for enhancing once intelligence. I am glad that my family is always there to support me 101% all the way. I just wish that I won't disappoint them in anyway possible and that God will continue to guide me in whatever plans I am ambitiously taking on. That my Dad who is now in heaven will also guide, protect and bestow me the wisdom and patience that I will be needing  as I undergo such challenge to make my dreams a reality. I am turning 23 next month and I am not getting any younger. Time is precious and I believe I have a few moments left on earth for me to reach my ambitions. Maybe I'll have roughly about, say 30 more years to live depending on whether I stay as healthy as now. I have so many plans for my life and for my family. I am sure it will not be an easy journey but I'll have with me my family's love and my determination plus GOD backing me up anywhere and anytime. Those are the things that I need, enough for me to jumpstart my soon to be amazing journey. Wish me luck everyone and please pray for me! Mwah!  =)

0 comments: