Bal Masque

A night of mystery and elegance it is. This was the first time in the events of the College of Law that I decided to rent a gown for this first ever masquerade ball. It was kinda pressuring me though. LOL! Oh well.. my close friends and I were so excited on what to wear and the masks, make-up and the shoes. Oh women! Haha. It's hard being a female but it's fun, fun, fun! So here are pictures of me before the event, during the event and after the event. So much fun with my friends, brothers and sisters of Mu Kappa Phi. Check this out:

Richie taking a picture of me and Glenice my a.k.a. MUA & Hairstylist  :)
Taking our picture while on our way to Plaza Alemania whilst our sundo is waiting for us girls. Hehe :P

Our driver. LOL! My brothers in MKP came to Zam's apartment to fetch us there. :)

Taking pictures inside the limo. Naks!

Me, Zam, Richie and Momo at the back. Tryna squeeze in :P

Maskaras!

My girls :)
 Then off we go to Plaza Alemania. The princess, siren, goddess and enchantress with the 5 musketeers. :P

Richie and Camar

My siblings in MKP, Zam & Keno

A lil blurry but still looking gorgeous here :P

My buddies :)

Safa and Me :)

MKP family!

Now, the princess arrives! Haha!


JM and his prize! Our table is where the lucky winners belonged. I am one of them. Yey!



The men in our table. LOL!

Sexy Glenice :P

Batch FIF! Dazzling as always :)

Sitting pretty, eh? :P


Show me your pouty lepzz bebeh :D

;)

Me and my men :D






Umeeghat Family. Missed you guys. Sad that Seddik and Jenric aren't in this pic. :(

With sistah Rohan Maldita :D



Pa-sexy, Pa-wackey, Pa-cutey :D




Gorgeous women in their most ravishing attires and masks. Oh yeah! :D

The 'I know I am Sexy' Pose :D

JR in his award-winning mask with bro JM :D





What's with the hand, dudes? :D



Dan opening his prize. Naks! Congrats! :p


Flirty bro Dacs & Me :D

The Super Juniors Batch

The Empresses Z, M, G &  J :)

With Atty. Khanini, one of my inspiration in law school :)


Me and brother "Man of Steel" :)



Going down! Haha. Off to Music Lounge, baby! :)

BAL MASQUE!

White Witch kuno :)

Perfect venue! First time here in Plaza Alemania. Me gusta :)

Momo and Mimi? :D

With brod Megalomaniac Caocao whatever! :D



Burp! 
Keno ruining the picture. Haha!

Unmasked. Unveiled. Undress? Haha :D

Sexy look. Meow! 

Let's dance, party people! :)


The polsci girls. Glen, Maribel and Me :)








Ate DK, Kudos for a job well done! :)

With Atty. Junie :)

The gate pass/meal stub/prize chuchu :P



I REIGN! :)







Tedidings! :"D



Right after the Purplehood event, we decided to extend our getaway by singing our hearts out at the Karaoke Music Lounge of the same building. Tryna make the most out of it before 27th comes as we will be  returning our gowns soon. Haha! Lubus-lubusin na :D


Lalalala :P

With my brother/sister Jamu?? Hehe :P

Sis Jammy and Abby :P

Ghetto smirk Glen? :D















That's it, folks! =)

2 comments:

Glens said...

That's the way I like it. :)
Next year I'm gonna wear something a bit more daring. But I'm gonna make sure that I don't look as fat as I was in this ball. :D

Michelle said...

Nice! Me too. Perhaps I'll try to be a bit daring now. Waa!! Princess gone wild? :D Let's lose weight together by jogging. Loved the idea! :)