"A moment or a day when being single really sucked and awesome at the same time."

Hmn.. I believe it's when Valentines Day is just right in the corners. That day is what my single friends call the "fire-squad-day". It's like imagining all singles men and women, all lined up in the plaza and be shot one by one just because we failed to find a valentino/valentina for that matter. I know, all those chocolates, bloody red roses, sweet musics and couples giggling and being oh-so-romantic as you pass by them, sucks! You might even ask yourself, what have I done to deserve this treatment? LOL! But the only thing that comforts me is that this day is not only for lovers but for family and friends too. I know being too extravagant and buying all those things for your lover is just one way for business-minded people to take over their wallets, but lavishing to material stuffs like these won't be just for lovers but for other special people in your life. I often complain why I don't have someone to be on a date with but who says dating your mom, your sister or your friends is prohibited? So long as there is no stupid law to prevent us from doing this, I have got to say, I will date them even if in time, I'll find someone special to date with too. My being an optimist always prevails, I always hope for the best despite how at times I feel like I sucked at finding "the one",When the right time comes and if God permits, things will fall apart at the right place and if not, take it as it is! :)

0 comments: