FEB. 04 - HOPE.


Brainzel Rose+Bienna Rosette+Alliah Ann+Russel Bernard+Cedric+Michael Joshua+Caryl+Liam Jacob = HOPE

My precious pamangkins have grown so fast and I am lucky to have witnessed and be able to take good care of them. I wish they grow to be responsible adults and never be afraid to have dreams and make it a reality. I pray that everyday they get the chance to celebrate life coz all of us only live once. Remember this, life will throw you curve balls from time to time, some of you may not understand it for now, but when you get older and wiser, you just have to deal with it and go on living anyway.

What is hope?
Hope is when something is lost and you believe it can be found. Hope is a diamond buried in a rock. Hope is the love amongst the despair. Hope is the rays of sunlight that shine through the dark clouds. Hope is believing in the seemingly impossible. Hope is when I look in the children's eyes. IN YOUR EYES. ♥ :)





0 comments: