David's the Answer, baby!

When we first held our ATM cards and saw the allowance given to us for a month by the GEM program, we were all in cahoots to buy this and buy whatever we see fit for our needs in our three month stay here in Manila. We have landed into a foreign territory and we gotta have lots of adjustments to make especially in the arena of budgeting. I must admit I am no guru when it comes to properly allocating a certain amount of money for this and that. But that is the challenge posed for most of us first timers in CIPYML being away from our family. Oh well, I gotta learn to muscle up. Back to square one and still have enough time to pamper myself out of this oh so busy schedule at UP in preparation for our duty as interns in the House of Representatives. Going to David's Salon and putting life into my unmanageable hair after years of being unable to visit the salons was exciting. LOL! 

Next up, I'll be gearing for coloring my hair with something that will boost my confidence and happiness. Something that will brighten my face and depicts positiveness all throughout my face which despite all the stress I still look ravishingly pretty and happy in life. Also, I plan to do a mani/pedi and perhaps a facial/body/foot massage. Oh ah.. I can't wait! #reallypumped  ♥ =)


0 comments: