Just a thought: Life

    I could still keep in mind what my mom & dad told me during those times where everyone in the family weren’t that busy. They told me about certain stories of how mischievous & sweet I was when I was a still a little kid of which by the way I still am. Hahaha..They would tell me stories about how cheerful I was when I first had my voice lessons having my sisters as my teachers & my elder brothers as my bodyguards who are ready to kick asses to those who would make me cry. They would tell me how talkative I was when I goof around on my mother's classes & how I picked a fight or how I stick my tongue out of my mouth, or how I started to make funny faces to her students. Sometimes they would keep on teasing me about how red my cheeks were when they found the little-miss-naughty-me kissing a foreign little boy of my same age who was the son of our family friend. It was so funny & embarrassing. Geesh! I haven't really remembered all of it but if it was really true, dang! I wouldn't be able to grasp the thought of how active I was of stuffs like those kinds at a very young age. Hahaha! It makes my mind wonder where he could be right now. Anyways, his name was Ivan but sad enough because I really didn’t remember him that much, not even the kissing part though. LoL! I couldn’t even imagine what he looks like. For sure, he’d be handsome enough or else I wouldn’t have kissed him. Teehee!! Hmn.. did he ever remember what I did? (Yikes! How humiliating!). Or is he still in the Philippines or back to New York? Oh well, queries, queries, and queries. Life is an endless pile of questions. Life is a drama, comic, action -packed & a horror story. Those were just some of the creepy things I've had in my life. The kind of bizarre things that made my life worth living, smiling & worth valuing. It's startling how we idiotically giggle just about every little stupid thing we did and hilarious enough since I couldn't remember some of the best-funny recollections I’ve had. Those cute-embarrassing memories I had as a kid. And now that I am on my first year as a law student, though at times it’s tormenting to the point of thinking about suicide but I never attempted to do so. Life is way vital than just dredging it all up just because of one mistake. Think about your family, yourself & what else you are still capable of doing. They say life is a sexually transmitted disease which is downright bizarre. But I say life is a process of becoming. Most things break including hearts but whatever challenges we come across in life are not supposed to paralyze us, but on the other hand they are supposed to help us learn who we are. We are all ephemeral & we borrow the life we have from our almighty God. We have to live a life where we seek what makes us happy, a life so unselfish & a life strong enough not to be overtaken just by a mere twinge of problem. Indeed, Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep (Carl Sandburg) and in the process makes you feel good as you become stronger in by inch. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abraham Lincoln). It has been twenty years now since I first breathe, opened my eyes, cried & met the face of what people call..

0 comments: