Paying it Forward


While enjoying our weekend at the night market with some good old friends, my MKP sister Zam bought this for me. (Thanks, sis!) As always, you are the malambing (sweetest) ever! I may not understand you in some ways but friendship, no matter what, accepts you for who you are and for what you want to become. I may not understand some of your decisions but as a friend and a sorority sister, I will support you so long as you will not hurt yourself. Hehe! Oh well, you know that I love you, right? Sister for keeps! :)

Well, this pretty bracelet is made from coconut leaves, dried & made to last for years just like us, we stay sisters though not biologically. You will be that sister that Mama Almarita will willingly adopt aside from Glenice and Ching of course. Haha! This one of a kind bracelet, represents our bond. It was sold to us for 10php by an IP woman from Matigsalug tribe. We befriended her & helped her sell her master - pieces. #payingitforward 



0 comments: