In Davao Real Independence Begins..

When I told Mama I would be applying for the Congressional Internship Program for Young Mindanao Leaders (CIPYML) I had dim hopes of being approved for traveling since I will be based in so many locations. 

However I was quite surprised when she pushed me further to realizing my dreams even if it means being far away from her. When I had the chance to finally comply to all the requirements needed by the Congressional Program of the Philippines House of Representatives. Eventually I got selected and was instructed to be at Davao for the final interview. I admit it is kinda scary for I haven't had the experience of traveling alone without any family member to accompany me as my chaperon. Hehe. It was exciting and this was what I was thinking for the longest haul. This is the start of what we call REAL INDEPENDENCE. 

So here are pictures of myself traveling to Davao and en route to Digos with my batchmates and loved ones. Truly a great experience indeed.   ♥ =)





Also I met my 10th pamangkin Liam Jacob Alindajao Aban. I carried him in my arms for the very first time and it feels so good since for a very very long time I now find myself carrying another future generation in my arms. The second apo bearing the last name of my Father. This is the new hope, another ABAN added in our family. Welcome to the family, baby LJ. Love love u.. <3 :)

0 comments: