Gala-gala sa MOA

It is my third time in Manila this year. Usually the rest of my immediate family most especially my father who if still alive today would never permit me to go to Manila without any chaperon. Since I have won the position as treasurer in the Supreme Law Student Council of the College of Law this year, I have been exposed to travelling. 

Like I said, it was my first time to travel without any family relative at Bukidnon for the ALSP convention and then the PBIEL in Manila and now the bar operations. It is indeed a very liberating thing to do the fact that you get to be on your own miles away from your family. Thus, respect and trust has to be built up and I've learned a lot in my journey as an officer in SLSC. I admit there are tons of things I've encountered that has truly measured how long my patience could go. I have dealt with people with different personalities. Believe me, yong tipong sarap sapakin na mga klaseng tao. Yong naninira, yong walang pakialam or yong tarantado lang talaga. Their presence alone was what I've expected already. They challenge me to challenge myself even more. These experience have definitely molded my personality to become a strong woman in the long run. 

I must admit, "politicking" is not in my dictionary but since I do this for the love of my MKP family I am also looking at it on a lighter note for serving my co-law students is my passion too. Given the optimistic personality I have, I see this experience as a journey worth the risk. I see this as a blessing from God and to know who among the real friends I have right now who are willing to help me through it all. This experience has made me realized bunch of things and I am thankful to God for that, for just about everything.

Anyway, I don't remember strolling at MOA (Mall of Asia) last June or July during my first visit here in Manila and so this could be my first time to have strolled in the said place. Everything is a first time for me here in the Capital City. I guess this was the place where my favorite band, BOYCE AVENUE had their first concert in Pinas way back to 2009 I think. And I was kinda giddy when my team of bar operators wanted to go to MOA. 

On our way there I saw the Rizal Park and Baywalk. I have yet to discover Manila and its provinces too. So many things I don't know yet and haven't had the pleasure of visiting the entire Philippines. Truly, I have tons of things to catch up to know the country I was born to.If I have the money I would really travel the whole country the fact that I am still in my youth and have enough time roaming the Philippines.

So my Justikan family except Seddik because he had to go visit his auntie at Pasig, the four of us ventured to MOA. We ate at KFC, went to the different stores and bought pasalubongs and just went shopping and some sight-seeing. What was really not a good thing about this adventure was forgetting to bring along a camera and my cellphone was not fully charged therefore it could not take pictures. But we still managed to take a few pictures using Ate Ann's cellphone. Thank God for that! Hehe. So here are the pix we took before the cellphone died, Haha!:

Pimping ride :D


So liking this car. I love vintage stuffs. :)
With Bumble-bee :D



Our tig-karga sa mga Krispy Kreme's :D Really had a great time with them after the car show and suroy2x. I hope to really have them as my colleagues next time soon for the bar operations. These moments definitely rock my socks :)

It was a great day. In fact the baristas wanted to visit us and invited us to hang out after the exam but we were too tired to go out any longer. We actually planned to go on and have a good time for videoke but instead we used our oh-so creative minds to log on to Youtube and searched for videoke songs and sang our heart out loud. It's a good thing we haven't disturbed the other room and it didn't rain that night. Or else we are to blame na magbaha na pud ang Manila. LOL! I guess we slept around 3am not minding our flight the next day. Sinusulit ang moments talaga in Manila. :)

0 comments: