Food Trip with Mama Dearest

Aah.. another food trip with mama. This is one of the best times where I am with my dearest mother, eating, talking and laughing. She's the most important person in my life. This is how a family-oriented person I am. Family time with mom, my siblings and the rest of the family is what matters to me after a brutal schedule of work-law school-and the student-council. It's been a pretty hefty lifestyle I've had for this year but I love this busy life. That is also the reason why after a preoccupied sched I find it refreshing to spend my rest day with my family. Their company is one of a kind and I love them even if we have catfights between siblings, no matter what, at the end of the day, we are still a family. 

So yeah, spending precious moments with my family like going on a food trip with my foodie buddy, my mom, is for me, a totally worth it time with her. :) So check out what we had for snack after going to the church:

Lucky number of the day! :P
Cutesy crusty delish pizza for two.


Take a big bite, darling! :D


Mama's fave. She just loves food that has chicken in it!

And this is my drink. Four seasons!
Everytime we take a snack at Greenwich, I always go for this as my "pantulak". Hehe.

Lasagna! My other fave! The mozzarella cheese in it, the beef and all those flavors putting magic in your mouth.. ummn.. Yummiiiiiiiii :)

And of course, don't forget the french fries babe! :P


My foodie buddy. My date ;)
Nothing beats the company of the people you truly love and who loves you without condition. To my momma, I love you! Hehe. I think you already know that coz everyday I have always reminded you that. Well, until next food trip everyone. Ciao! :)

0 comments: