FIF Food Trip Part 2 at Greenwich

Another get together with my Mu Kappan sisters. I initially invited them all for a snack/dinner to celebrate our monthsary. By the way, FIF stands for Fortiores in Fide which means stronger in faith. I was the one who chose that name for our five-girl-batch before we entered the exclusive law fraternity and sorority. But I guess I'll have to write something about my batchmates. I forgot to kind of tell yah guys the moment I decided to be initiated in a law fraternity. It was kind of a long story but don't worry I promise to write another entry about my journey before I became a real Mu Kappan in heart, soul and in deed.


Anyway, here's another documented food trip with my FIF sisters. This time around, Precious is absent and with us was Mommy Jehan. We call her "mommy" because she's like the eldest in our group. More like an "ate" or a big sister. So yeah, in trying to celebrate for our monthsary I treated them at Greenwich known as the largest pasta and pizza chain in Philippines. I confess, I am one hell of a Greenwich food addict. I love their lasagna, their french fries and most of all their four seasons. Yummey! 
It was fun being with them, eating our favorite foods and talking on just about everything. Yah know! Girls talk. Haha! 

Now here's the kind of food I am talking about.
Scrumptious pizza sprinkled with different sorts of ingredients. Yet I hate it coz pineapple is added in it, phobia.. me no likey :( 


Onion Rings with that damn delish mayo. Nomnomnom!


Zammy & Me. Playing with the onion rings. Haha. Peace out, yo!

RICE! The typical Filipino food. We can't live without it :) So to the farmers out there, you guys are the best! Hail to you! 

Glenice & Mommy Jhe teasing us with how to seductively eat onion rings & pizzas :D

But I don't mind. To sexily eat the food or not, what for? Haha. Damn I am hungry :D

Ooh la la.. like rice, it seems like coke a cola is already a part of the Pinoy meal, donchathink?

Chicken plus gravy = heaven! :D


Glenice, tryna show us her black nails. Witchy! :D

Mommy Jhe on her newly rebonded hair. Congrats! Yah look stunning. :)

Bleh! Haha. Zam tryna make funny faces. Damn those dimples :P
Burp! What am I gonna do? I am gaining carbs again and again and again. Need to work out :D

0 comments: