Wishful Thinking

Haay.. another coochie-coo moments, a time to indulge my duper cheesiness of cloud nine memoirs. Today I got the chance to watch yet again a very addictive anime. After 9 years I think I am still in love of the Japanese Anime "Fushigi Yuugi" of Yuu Watase and it feels like an aphrodisiac just like watching "Ghost Fighter" for the third time yet still doesn't fail to amaze me. The inner child in me has awaken as always. Maybe just because I missed Tamahome and Hotohori- sort of! Hahaha .. I am desperately itching for a guy like them in real life. Sad thing is that I only see them in my dreams. I sometimes even wished that I would get married to Tamahome whom I had the biggest crush among all animes I've watched other than Vincent of "Ghost Fighter"or Rukawa of "Slam Dunk" or maybe Hatake Kakashi of "Naruto." Hahah..For 20 years now I still am hunting that guy, a guy who's got the same skills, poise, unassumingness, wackiness, sweetness and spontaneity as Tamahome's or Hotohori's. It seems as though they are an epitome of my ideal kinda guy who I know would be impossible to find unless if that same book Miaka read really did existed. If that's the case, I would defintely find that book, open it, read and become the "Priestess of Suzaku" which is so cool. I get to have 3 wishes granted and be with Tamahome as well as my other 6 ravishing guardians biting to there awesomeness. I would really love him to bits with that raw charm he possess. Damn, Tamahome's so flaring hot. Hehe.. that blue haired dude never fails to make me go gaga. I could still remember how artistic I was way back grade school years just to have sketched those dramatic eyes of all seven guardians of Suzaku especially Tamahome's. Everytime I have snapshots of it on my head, it gave quite a jump in my heart and here we go again - I swoon over my wishful thinking for the nth time. I still laugh about how I fight for my life against my brother holding the remote control just so that I could have the chance to see Tamahome's beautiful face on that big TV screen and go on contemplating every juice of the story. I could still laugh about it today till my sides ache. I am still crossing my fingers up to now - wishing, praying, and hoping that someday I get to meet my own Tamahome too. Seeing him on screen after 9 years sets my heart a - flutter, twisted my stomach and sank my heart. But the thing is, everything in the television is idealized, scripted and planned. Everything is set to perfection and most of the time ends with a happy ending. I confess, I am a big fan of happy endings, who wouldn't? I've read a lot of books (not the law books- I have to take a break from that yet.. I have a handful of novels from science fiction, bibliographies, historical books to mystery) to which each earning its own special place in my heart. A heart that still has that same excitement as a little kiddo longing for her own fairy tale, prince charming and a happy ending. Yet again, snapping back to reality.. I have to say it was quite a ride - another list added on my wishful thinking.

0 comments: